Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Daily Value

Per my doctor's recommendation, I had a consultation with a nutritionist this morning. Unfortunately, I was so hungry during our meeting that I had great difficulty focusing on our conversation. There was mention of food as I recall, but the precise details of our exchange elude me. I also seem to remember there being rubber chicken breast replicas and a bowl of fake oatmeal, but these may have been malnutrition-induced hallucinations.

Before returning to work, I stopped at Dunkin' Donuts for a glazed stick (far lower in sodium than V8--it's practically health food) Wish I'd done that before my appointment--I might remember what we talked about.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you are eating food. Sometimes I see people on TV eating screws and glass. So I think you are eaing healthier than they are.

Nutritionist appointment right before Thanksgiving? That seems like an after-Thanksgiving type of appointment.

Unknown said...

that was simply hilarious.

deedma said...

Just a coupla doctors, shooting the undernourished breeze.

Unbalanced Reaction said...

HAHAHA! I'll take DD over V8 any day.