Sunday, May 24, 2009

Return of Russ

Land of Yajeev readers, I have been waiting a long time to be able say this: our voice has been heard. After abruptly euthanizing his blog, readers of this blog overwhelmingly (by a margin of 4-to-1) cried for Russ Parker's return to the internets. Return he has, and in marvelous form. He has broken his months-long silence with a handful of entries sure to delight!

He inspires me, and he's sure to please you. Please join me in welcoming back to the webisphere the inimitable Russ Parker.

Return of Russ

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Russ is the dragonslayer...

deedma said...

Tx guy. Love the poll.

Andy said...

I hate to hijack the blog, but...

To a hockey fan, the first three mintues of this are a yiffing tearjerker, especially when drunk -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DweKb_ELuQ8

(Yiffing, an awesome word I learned from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette yesterday.)

Anonymous said...

Get a life!

Zenchukovskiy said...

I'm so glad he is back! I think the Internet gets sadder when he isn't with us! If he's busy now tell him that he can use term paper services