It should come as no surprise that the grand opening of the Land of Yajeev Megastore has been accompanied by wild success. We've been open for business a little over a single week, and already ones of satisfied customers have ordered and received their official Land of Yajeev merchandise.
With this overwhelming success as a backdrop, I would like to introduce a new t-shirt design contest that's sure to keep the interweb's airwaves buzzing with anticipation.
St. Patrick's Day (March 17) is nearly upon us, and I would like to commemorate the holiday with a special limited edition St. Patty's-themed Land of Yajeev t-shirt. This is where you, my creative readership, come in. I would like you to submit your design for the official Land of Yajeev St. Patrick's Day T-Shirt!
The winner of this exciting competition will receive a free (FREE IS GOOD!) t-shirt with their own design printed on the front, not to mention the fame and prestige that naturally would naturally accrue to such a skilled fashion designer.
The smallish print:
- Email your image as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contest deadline is Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- Entries may be posted to the blog site as they are submitted.
- Entries may not contain obscenities or other inappropriate material. Yajeev reserves the right to determine what constitutes inappropriate material. He'll know it when he sees it.
- No otherwise trademarked or copyrighted material may be included in submitted images.
- By virtue of your submission, you yield the rights of your image to Land of Yajeev.
- While the opinions of others may be consulted, Yajeev will make the final decision.
- In order to receive your prize, you must submit a valid United States mailing address to email@example.com after your design has been selected as the winning entry. If you are not comfortable with furnishing a snail mail address, the prize can be shipped to the United States charity of your choice.
- When the winner is announced, the winner's identity will be as anonymous as he or she would like it to be. The winner will choose what name or nickname will be posted on the blogsite.
- Yajeev reserves the rights to change these details at any time, though he probably won't. It just seems prudent to include such a disclaimer just in case.
- You may submit any questions as comments to this entry or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get to it, folks! I can't wait to receive your entries!
Luck of the Irish be with ya, lads and ladies!