Saturday, July 14, 2007

Person of the Year

Time Magazine has recently named YOU as Person of the Year for all of the user-driven online resources (MySpace, Wikipedia, the blogosphere, etc.).

And, while I take credit for this prestigious award, I, for some reason that I cannot quite verbalize, found this honor a bit unsettling. Perhaps it is the fact that millions are sharing in a single prize.

Thus, as an actively participating member of the award-winning New Media, I would like to use this forum to nominate a more deserving recipient of the Person of the Year award.

Please reply to this post with your suggestions and reasoning. Remember, the individual receiving this designation must have made a significant impact on the lives of many (like of the 992 who have viewed my blog).

I look forward to the deluge of ideas!


Originally Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2006
(Then) Curent Mood: pensive
http://blog.myspace.com/yajeev

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In French, I believe the word "personne" means no one. So I'd like to nominate personne.

Posted by Russ on Friday, December 22, 2006 at 11:29 PM